Orange County Real Estate Disputes & Litigation
Are you a party to a real estate dispute? Real estate disputes attorney, Edwin Fahlen, can help you resolve your real estate dispute while keeping your short-term and long-term goals in focus.
We Resolve Real Estate Disputes
Real Estate Attorney Edwin Fahlen knows how to resolve real estate disputes quickly and with the least possible expense. Edwin can do a candid case assessment, so you have an opinion where you stand by the law and the strengths of your case. Because Edwin is a skilled litigator with 30+ years’ of legal and Courtroom experience, he can often persuade opponents to agree to a reasonable settlement which is often in his clients’ best advantage. Edwin Fahlen is also a licensed real Estate Broker licensed by the California Real Estate Broker (CA BRE #00515565).
Real Estate Litigation
Residential and Commercial Contracts and Lease Litigation – When misrepresentation or failure to perform create contract problems, Edwin helps clients find appropriate responses and remedies. Whether the disputed issues are inaccurate disclosure, non-disclosure, misleading financial or income-producing data, bad faith, breach of purchase or sale agreement, Edwin will pursue all possible remedies.
Examples of Real Estate Disputes Resulting in Litigation
Attorney Edwin Fahlen is available to represent individuals and businesses in disputes over residential or commercial real estate. Some examples of real estate disputes we can handle include:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of lease
- Lease disputes
- Misrepresentations by seller
- Boundary, easement or encroachment disputes
- Failure to disclose environmental contamination
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Title or deed disputes
- Quiet Title or Clouded Title actions
- Mechanics liens
Real Estate Resolutions Based upon Your Needs
Real estate disputes and real estate litigation can be resolved in a variety of ways. Edwin Fahlen, founder of the Law Office of Edwin Fahlen, will begin by taking the necessary time to get to know your short-term and long-term needs. By doing so, he offers his clients competent and practical guidance.
The most common methods of resolving real estate litigation are:
- Negotiation: Edwin Fahlen, with your input, will put your case together and present it to your opponent. He can then negotiate with your opponents for the best possible outcome.
- Mediation: In real estate disputes, avoiding trial often makes sense. Not only can trial be time-consuming, trials are costly. Orange County real estate lawyer, Edwin Fahlen is here to fight for your rights while making every effort to keep your costs down.
- Mediation and Arbitration – are two types of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) which can often resolve common real estate disputes without the need or expense of going to trial.
- Trial: Orange County real estate attorney, Edwin Fahlen, is an experienced trial lawyer. Edwin will convey to your opponent that he is fully prepared for court. By doing so, many opponents will begin to see your point of view and the merits of your position, choosing to avoid the courtroom. That said, should negotiations or mediation options be exhausted or rejected, Mr. Fahlen will be ready and willing to take your real estate matter to court. Mr. Fahlen will argue your case in front of a judge or jury, making a strong case as to why they should decide in your favor.
Contact Us to Discuss Real Estate Litigation
Real estate dispute attorney Edwin Fahlen is ready to help you resolve your real estate dispute by negotiation if possible, and then by mediation or arbitration if you want to seek a fast result for lower cost. If you choose, attorney Fahlen can pursue a course of litigation if that’s what you require to seek the best possible outcome.
Free Introductory Meeting
I encourage you to reach out to make that free introductory meeting with me by calling (714) 395-5605. There is absolutely no pressure whatsoever. Typically, people will want to sit down with a real estate lawyer to discuss their current opportunity or dilemma. I am pleased to offer this complementary legal service to residents of Orange County and beyond.
If it is late at night or inconvenient to call me, please email me using my “Schedule a FREE Consultation” form below. I will contact you as soon as I am able.
Conveniently located in Fountain Valley
We are located off the 405 Freeway. Here is a picture of my office building and a Google Map to get your bearings.